Wednesday 6 June 2012

Ronnie O’Sullivan Decided To Take A Break From Snooker


Ronnie O'Sullivan has decided to make good on his desire to take some time off from competitive snooker. He said today:
“I have decided not to enter any tournaments for the time being including this year's Premier League and forthcoming WPBSA ranking events.
“I have not signed the player's contract as I feel the contract is too onerous and am in a stage of my career where I don't wish to make this commitment.
“I still want to play snooker and visit those places around the world such as China where snooker is enthusiastically received and adored.
“I hope to remain involved in the sport in some way in the future.”
The Statement is released on Grove Leisure (his management company). O'Sullivan had just claimed his fourth World Title last month. Well good luck to our dear Ronnie. I understand he should spend some more time with his family but hope it is not the end of his career. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment